Inspired by the Regency trend for draped textiles, our Tented Stripe paper evokes the escapism of nights under canvas. Combining subtle, barely there lines with bolder stripes, its variegated pattern makes a sophisticated statement.
- Colorways in the order they appear: Tented Stripe ST 1372, Tented Stripe ST 1339, Tented Stripe ST 1351, Tented Stripe ST 1356, Tented Stripe ST 1360, Tented Stripe ST 1368, Tented Stripe ST 1388, Tented Stripe ST 13106, and Tented Stripe ST 13113
- Full roll width is 53cm/21"
- Roll length is 10m
- Stripe size is 12cm/4 3/4"
- All of the paper we use is sourced from sustainable forests and responsibly manufactured. When we print it, we do so with our own water based paints, and the finished roll contains no vinyl, meaning that any leftover paper can be easily recycled.
- Wallpapers are usually made with ink, but not ours we use our own richly pigmented paint, creating an effortless connection between paint and paper. The expert craftsmen at our Dorset factory use artisanal methods to print each roll, and finish with a fine coat of specially formulated glaze to ensure a durable, wipeable surface.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.