This opulent damask wallpaper is named after the place where its pattern was first produced, back in 1793. Today, its design of abundant blooms, preening birds and lush foliage adds a feeling of luxury to homes of all kinds.
- Colorways in the order they appear: St Antoine BP 947, St Antoine BP 901, St Antoine BP 902, St Antoine BP 906, St Antoine BP 909, St Antoine BP 910, St Antoine BP 912, Antoine BP 945, and St Antoine BP 946
- Full roll width is 53cm/21"
- Roll length is 10m
- Pattern repeat is 85cm/33 12"
- All of the paper we use is sourced from sustainable forests and responsibly manufactured. When we print it, we do so with our own water based paints, and the finished roll contains no vinyl, meaning that any leftover paper can be easily recycled.
- Wallpapers are usually made with ink, but not ours we use our own richly pigmented paint, creating an effortless connection between paint and paper. The expert craftsmen at our Dorset factory use artisanal methods to print each roll, and finish with a fine coat of specially formulated glaze to ensure a durable, wipeable surface.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.