This climbing floral paper was lovingly adapted from a silk pattern originally created by master weaver James Leman. Our unique paint on paper printing method brings an almost fabric like tactility to this botanical design.
- Colorways in order as they appear: Ringwold BP 1637, Ringwold BP 1601, Ringwold BP 1614, Ringwold BP 1616, Ringwold BP 1624, Ringwold BP 1638, Ringwold BP 1641, Ringwold BP 1647, Ringwold BP 1649, Ringwold BP 1652
- Full roll width is 53cm/21"
- Roll length is 10m
- Pattern repeat is 60cm or 23 5/8"
- All of the paper we use is sourced from sustainable forests and responsibly manufactured. When we print it, we do so with our own water based paints, and the finished roll contains no vinyl, meaning that any leftover paper can be easily recycled.
- Wallpapers are usually made with ink, but not ours we use our own richly pigmented paint, creating an effortless connection between paint and paper. The expert craftsmen at our Dorset factory use artisanal methods to print each roll, and finish with a fine coat of specially formulated glaze to ensure a durable, wipeable surface.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.