A playful pairing of bumble bees and polka dots makes this paper a real joy in any room of the home. Based on a pattern originally found on silks in Josphine Bonapartes bedroom, its small scale, well spaced pattern gives it a classic feel.
- Colorways in the order they appear: Bumble Bee BP 587, Bumble Bee BP 507, Bumble Bee BP 509, Bumble Bee 516, Bumble Bee BP 525, Bumble Bee BP 547, Bumble Bee BP 555, Bumble Bee BP 584, Bumble Bee BP 586, and Bumble Bee BP 588
- Full roll width is 53cm/21"
- Roll length is 10m
- Pattern repeat is 16cm/6 1/4"
- All of the paper we use is sourced from sustainable forests and responsibly manufactured. When we print it, we do so with our own water based paints, and the finished roll contains no vinyl, meaning that any leftover paper can be easily recycled.
- Wallpapers are usually made with ink, but not ours we use our own richly pigmented paint, creating an effortless connection between paint and paper. The expert craftsmen at our Dorset factory use artisanal methods to print each roll, and finish with a fine coat of specially formulated glaze to ensure a durable, wipeable surface.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.